Wireless Headphones for iPhone / Android
Best Wireless Headphones for iPhone / Android Smartphone 2012
If you are using a Smartphone and would love to get rid of the wires while listening to music on the go or while working out at the gym, then you would really enjoy using a wireless headphone that can be paired with your iPhone or android device. Below are the two perfect solutions for you that can suffice your requirements:
- TH-WR700 wireless headphones
- Sennheiser MM 400 Bluetooth Wireless Headphone
TDK TH-WR700 wireless headphones
TH-WR700 wireless headphones gives you a wire-free music listening experience while your iPhone is safely tucked in your pocket or even sits 10m away from you. The headphones require 2 AAA batteries which offer around 40 hours of listening time. Since this model was expected to be released on March 1st 2012, we do not have much information on the pricelist. You could check out for this model in your electronic store nearby.
Sennheiser MM 400 Bluetooth Wireless Headphone
The MM 400 is a state-of-the-art Stereo Bluetooth headset for multimedia mobiles, iPhone and other Smartphone. This is a high end and highly priced yet superbly designed and built piece of excellence. With the press of a button you can switch between music and calls. The headset is perfect solution for quality lovers as the sound and music quality are very good.
- Wireless freedom–Bluetooth®2.1 guarantees hands-free convenience without wires and the advanced A2DP profile for Stereo Bluetooth® delivers optimized hi-fi stereo sound
- Invisible microphone – with high-performance sound quality for clear conversations
- Direct cable option – for use on airplanes, with an airline adapter included
- Easy headset controls – in one intuitive cluster
- Sennheiser sound quality – hi-fi headphone drivers ensure superior dynamic range, detail and excellent bass
- Wearing comfort – padded ear-cushions provide an excellent soft fit, even on long trips
- Easy-2-GO – the headset folds into a compact bundle for travel and storage, while the headband is metal-reinforced for durability
- Recharge it via the USB port on your laptop or the supplied lightweight wall charger with different plug fittings for Europe, the USA, the UK and Australia
- Connect everywhere – to mobiles, laptops, MP3 players, or in-flight entertainment systems with an all-in-one headset solution
If you have used any of the above products or would like to recommend others you have used, please feel free to add a comment on the space below.